Hi, everyone! It's been a long time, i was very busy and hardworking studyin' 'cause stupid SPM Trial exam's around the corner.. I'm using my cousin's brand new desktop writin' this blog^^
It's a cool computer and i like it soooo much! Hope mom could buy another for meXD
Oh, i forgot. I'm now in Balakong, stayin' at my fourth aunt's house. It's a long banglo,imagine that...
Where was i? Oh, i am here because lao ma zhi(as in old mom^^) wanna come to the bookfair at KLCC. Is a Popular bookfair, so many things to see in there. Shoes, junkfoods, books, cds,etc etc.... And of course, there's many people tooXP I am into english books so i went to the english section to look for my wanna-buy-book and i found this interesting book, The Historian. A not-bad book, somethin' about vampires if i'm not mistaken@_@ I bought some utensils too!
I was in the bookfair since morning,11a.m 'til 'bout 7.45p.m imagine that......
I was shivering like hell in there as the aircond was veeeerrrrryyy cold, and unfortunately, i wore shorts! Gosh, like an ice statue in there, hardly moved my finger(numb)^^
Other details don't wanna said, nothin' interestingXD
Won't be stayin' long at Balakong, goin' back on Saturday... Miss y'all much and good luck!
~Blessed Be~
Patrick aka Lian Qing
No comments:
Post a Comment