Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Dedicated to Patrick =)

Frankly speaking, I had never once taken our friendship very seriously. To me, you were just a friend whom I would fake a smile while greeting you...

Not until a couple of years back, whereby we began to be clung together day in and out. =) You are indeed a friend whom I would never hesitate sharing my deepest feelings and thoughts. You are one whom I rely a 100% whereby there is no doubt, not even the slightest hesitation.

I'm not a great friend, compared to perfection, I have no choice but to admit that I'm just too far apart from being perfect. Whenever I turn to you with my tears inundated both my eyes, the cheer that you hold, the passion, the patience and most important of all, the sincerity you possess. You are often quiet when I complain about my problems, ending up nodding your head lovingly and persuading me. However, when you have yours to share, I am often ignorance of it. I'm truly sorry.

As a friend, I understand that it's not easy for you to stand certain annoying people in life. It is unavoidable to get yourself hot-tempered. But, I know, deep in your heart's core, you are as fragile as other creature on earth. Treat those impostors with a smile, a smile from your heart. Who cares how they back stab us, who cares who we actually are to them? As we know, we are just being ourselves, we are neither pretending nor fading.

You have created touching stories in chapters of my life.You have somehow, left me worth reminiscing memories, resulting every page of my life an interesting, a memorable one.

Lian Qing, I'm certainly blessed to have a friend like you. Keep in touch! Hand in hand, let's double our even triple beautiful memories of our friendship.


Everlasting love and appreciation,
Amanda



P.S:Thanks manda, I'll cherish our friendship 'til the end of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment