Why do we go for tuitions? This is because we need extra booster in getting flying colors in exams. But there is this one friend who thought that going for tuition is to show off(or so I thought so). To me, she is very annoying. She annoyed me all the time. I hate her! Last night, I had my Maths tuition with her. There were only four students taking that tuition, it means that I am number four=) The new member of that tuition class. Sadly, this friend has loads of unfinished businesses to attend to and therefore, her cell phone kept on ringing. The first time was a call, then others were messages. Can't she tell her friends or clients or whoever the hell is to leave her alone for only 3hours? I guess not. She herself cannot resist the temptation of texting or calling. What a nuisance!
Stop texting and calling you bit*h!!!
Damn you,
Young aka LianQing
No comments:
Post a Comment