There is one fellow I know who did that not only to me but other friends as well. I am very sick of this fellow's attitude. He stalks and stalks and stalks like nobody. How annoying is that? Very. Some do not mind his character as they think that it's normal but for me.....I'm sorry to tell you that I can not and will not this kind of attitude. You scared the hell out of me man! With your looking at people like you are eager to eat 'em up. My Gods~
But I can not tell him to change because I am just an outsider, a friend. I have no right to interfere with his own attitude. Of course I still hope he will realize this problem and solve it as soon as possible. Apparently, he never realize that and not gonna change... What the hell?!
Get a life,
LianQing aka Daughter of Ares
No comments:
Post a Comment