Life is quite miserable these days for me...being bug by a friend who is a perfectionist and wanted everything immediately. Gosh, he did not know that not everything can be done in a blink of an eye as sometimes people will need to process it or something. He was like, forcing other people to work at the speed of light but sadly, I do not have the speed of light but the speed of a human. *Smirks*
I hope this will be over soon. Good luck to meself.
Next is this same person I do not fond of. This person, which I will name A is like a stalker. A stalks every night and day without fail. I do not know whether A stalks during the night but I am sure A stalks in the morning. What A sees or feel like wanting it, A will follow the same thing. A is kinda boring and lame. A does not have own character. Humans have various characters but A is different. For example, I have this utensil which I had it a few years back. Last Saturday during tuition, I saw A is using the EXACT same utensil like mine. My first reaction was: what the hell?! Why is that fellow doing with the same utensil as me? I just don't get it. Not only this one thing, there are many other stuffs that A follows whenever me and my friends have a new thing or rather old thing@_@ Strange species.
That's part of life of course where we fall and get back on our feet again. There nothing perfect in this world. People tend to make a mistake by thinking they are perfect. But, nobody's perfect.
Peace,
LianQing aka daughter of Ares
No comments:
Post a Comment