But, jokes which came out from a brainless guy—it ain't funny at all! You are just like any typical guys whom like to insult or tease people. Can you imagine how a person can fall off from a short chair with a loud thud? This is so brainless! And I chose not to tease you back because I am one person who doesn't know how to express myself correctly. If I tease you back, may be would be the wrong words, and then you will use back the same words I used when there's another similar situation in-play.
Funny, isn't it? You think it's funny? Well, I think not all. You are just a bunch of lame guys doing the lamest thing in the world. It's like you have no any other things to do. I pity these kind of guys. Not only guys, there's girls who are like that too. It's just I haven't encountered this species yet.
Just to tell you:
You are the last person I had ever want to talk to!
No comments:
Post a Comment