Saturday, September 3, 2011

Felt stress whenever got stuck between you two. You were best friends then, not anymore now. Why do so? Why not stay together even though both characters are different? Aren't BFFs always tolerate and share with each other? Say out their opinions on each other whenever feel like want to. That way, they can be BFFs for life! No worries at all even if there's an ocean lies between them.

Well, it's different in my case. They are two totally different ladies with totally different attitudes with totally different point of views. As they aged, their relationship worsens. If I have the gift of telepathy then I may know what they are thinking. Too bad I have none of the gifts. I just hope that you guys grow up and stop all the childish activities that y'all are doing. Okay? Give some response, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment