And it is faster compare to Chinese but Chinese expresses my feelings clearly.
What do y'all think?
Been stressed up lately@_@
Had many different thinking in my mind.
I am suffering...I do not wanna go back to the history that I left behind.
How am I gonna get through it? Without help, I can't live through it!
I don't wanna suffer anymore.
I am in agony.
What I need is help.
Right now, this part of lyric suit me more.
[Say hello to goodbye, 'cause it's gone forever
no more try, you and I
not now, not ever
and I'll get by without you
Right now, this part of lyric suit me more.
[Say hello to goodbye, 'cause it's gone forever
no more try, you and I
not now, not ever
and I'll get by without you
I'm not going back again
I'm not going to lie to you
'cause, that was there and only then...]
I'm not going to lie to you
'cause, that was there and only then...]
Daughter of Ares
No comments:
Post a Comment