After a long time did not update my blog again. I felt so sorry for it. I had no choice, my new home doesn't have the internet, sometimes I need to use the broadband in order to online, and that also cannot use too long because it uses money.
Well that's not the point, the point is, I had loads of words hide inside me, and I could not find a correct person to pour out. The one friend that I wanted to share, wasn't ready for it, or maybe will not be ready forever. It's easy to guess who's that actually because I have only a few close friends. Well, sometimes I think people are talking bad about me behind my back, and it so happen that I had overheard it. Wait, yes, I am using English. And it might be a short post though. I was hurt when I heard something that I thought was saying about me. Who wouldn't? Only those with too optimist mind people can cope with that. Pfftt...
Even though that stuffs might not be about me, I still am curious sometimes. Curious of what the conversation was, wanting to know so badly but I couldn't get a tiny info of it. Damn, how sad is that? *LOL*
There's a friend, whom I felt comfortable sharing my stuffs with. Recently, and also a long time ago, we had stopped the secret-talking between us. Perhaps this friend does not use to sharing hearts with people. Or maybe we aren't that close anymore. Writing those words made my chest hurt, I don't understand why. Maybe it's because they're hurt. I am hurt. Not hurt, well, sad. Maybe.
The memory that I had in me will follow me until the end of my day. There's no need to be sad! I should not have tears welling in my eyes. I gotta be strong!
Guess that's what my feelings are right now.
See you around blog!
Daughter of Ares aka くろかみ
No comments:
Post a Comment