Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Howdie?

Hello to everyone! I haven't update my blog since....when? The start of SPM i think. One month long i did not touch my blog. Hmmm, so, the exam was okay,but i dunno whether my results later are okay or not.
After my exam,i went KL the next day for a family vacation. I bought two pairs of shorts pants and bought no shirtXD I dunno what to write actually....
When i came back from KL, i went there again. This time,with my cousin. She came back from Singapore and never been to my fourth aunt's house.So i cannot help it but have to go.

I reached home on Christmas Day and finally got my own time to settle my things and life. Finish my Fate/Stay Night and other animes.After that, i got really bored and stare at the wall most of the time at home.

On the 29th of December, that's yesterday. My class had a party,I'm not sure it's a farewell party or a new year party. Whatever party it was,it's held at Holiday Inn.The place is beautiful and i like the view there.Near to the sea,feel the sea breeze(actually there's no sea breeze,everyone sweat like hell last nightXD)
The food last night was not bad,everyone enjoy it last night(i think)
We really had a great time hanging around with each other last night as that'll be our final to be together.Some of my friends cannot stand the sad and emo situation,they broke down to tears.
I wanted to cry,but that's not my type lar!So i decided to control myself.Hahaha~
Everyone went back about 12midnight or earlier.
I was happy! See my big smile,'cause I'm so happy.See my big grin,I'm smiling cheese and cheese.

Okay,I'm going for National Services soon and I will not be able to update my blog these few months.Not until I completed my services,that is after three months-.-''

I'll miss y'all very very very very much!~


Love,
LianQing

No comments:

Post a Comment