Thursday, March 11, 2010

I'm finally home again!

The warrior had finally return triumphantly
With body wrapped in scars
Face filled with residual tears of happiness and sorrow
The heart had shared of the more beautiful memories of beautiful

Comrade who shared the happiness and sorrow
He's grateful that fate let them meet
This memory will shine brightly in a corner of his heart

War...Farewell
He'll smile silently during his old time...
Whenever he think of his allies...


And so, another chapter of my life had ended yesterday. That is where my friends and I separated.I'm gonna miss you guys hysterically!
Coming across y'all in my life has introduced to me, and defined me the actual definition of friendship.
And now that we'd separated,I will still remember y'all always 'til the end of my life.
No matter how far we are,
or how far we live,
or how long we did not contact each other,
you will still be part of my memory inside my head.

Goodbye PLKN,you had helped me to get to know with such wonderful friends!*Salute*

No comments:

Post a Comment