but it took me a year to find out that to end.
I thought there was hope left in my life,
But it turned out to be a strife.
I thought for once i had done something right,
But I was wrong.
I thought I wasn't useless or stupid,
But I was all that and even more.
I thought there was a purpose to my days,
But that was only a very short phase.
I thought you were not like all the rest,
But as usual, you had failed the test.
I thought you would stay with me,at least for a bit,
But you decided it was better just to quit.
I thought life was worth living for a moment in time,
But the life I wanted could not realize.
You think it doesn't hurt me,
But it did!
Looking to my left and right to see there's no you,
But we both are moving on now,
You got your friends and I got mine,
I hope our friendship still lives on in your memory...
Heart became cold,
Young aka LianQing
No comments:
Post a Comment