Thursday, February 24, 2011

Not in the mood...

Song currently listening to: Sweet Serendipity


I had tolerate with you for almost a year! At first, things were fine but since yesterday, it had turned upside down. Congratulations, you had finally get on my nerves. I will not tolerate with you anymore! You are such a jerk! You had disgraced the face of men just because of your attitude towards girls. I know you are playful but being playful has its limits too, and you had just passed that borderline. If English people know what you did, they'll slap you or spit to you or even kill you and hang you high up. You do not know the tactic of being a gentleman, may be you'll said ''oh, I have my own rights to not becoming a gentleman.'' Fine, nobody forces you. Problem is, is it correct to treat a female like this? Or offend a female by saying dirty words? These are all a form of sexual harassment and one can sue you. You're studying Science and not Law that is why you do not realize. How come I know? This is because I read before such information.I despise boys like you, all of them!

Why is my life so miserable? I am always the victim of bully, although at times it seems to be the other way around but the truth is, I had always been bullied. Is it because of me being ugly? Or me being too fat(and y'all do not like)? Or y'all fond of me and want to get my attention(that's not gonna happen right?)? Or y'all just simply wanna make fun of someone and I am so 'lucky' to be the subject of the day? Shit man! You know I do not like these activities. Why can't just you guys be a bit mature and leave me alone? I hate people play jokes on me! If you like to be part of the joke, go on, please don't add me in because I hate it! I can bear with it sometimes but sometimes no. See what kind of jokes. I'll try to ignore you as possible as I can.
In conclusion, you are no longer my friend! Get out of my life!


Get a life,
Young aka LianQing

No comments:

Post a Comment