Monday, July 25, 2011

Besides you, I think there's no other living creature in this universe dare to take the sit beside you, goddamn it! You are so f***ing annoying, you know that? I had acted so clearly and obviously that I do not wanna lend it to you, why didn't you notice? Are you a dumb or a retard? Huh? That is why I hate a person that easily. Y'all definitely will think of me as a bitch because I hate without reasons, but some people are meant for hating because they behaved in such a way that make us hate them! I am sure you got people you hate, maybe even me. So if you wanna said somebody, think twice before you, said it out loud.

I am praying hard...
To get over with all these...
Please let me get over with...
Please please please!

No comments:

Post a Comment