I hate her! Why do I hate her? It's simply because I hate her!
The disgusting looks that always stalk people; the annoying comments on others without own opinions and the eerie laughter. She's just another outcast listed in my list. I know y'all will think that I am such a jerk for saying such things. Yes, I am exactly who you think of! I hate people that easily. So what? You got your character, so am I. You have people you do not like, so do I! It's just, I have more people to hate than to like. Told cha I probably am a daughter of Ares. Who knows? 'cause the sons and daughters of Ares do not like people other than themselves.
I do not like my friends to go anywhere near her. Especially close friends. Once, you got spotted, there's no way you can run away from her. She's like the furies, whenever you go or do, you'll get looked at immediately. I just don't want my friends to suffer like me. Maybe they don't mind, maybe they think that I am just being potent and even used her against me. *Laugh out loud* Well, maybe that's my Achilles' heels. They think that she too should have a chance of being around with friends, then you go ahead, I'll just stay at where I am supposed to. Sorry to that!
I should stand back.
I should keep quiet.
I shouldn't comment.
I shouldn't react that way.
I simply just hate her...
Goo lagi ka?? @@
ReplyDeleteDamn bosong her!
ReplyDelete