Wednesday, September 7, 2011

After finished watching the last episode of City Hunter, a Korean drama, I am a bit emotional. The ending is a bit not clear. And something was on my mind that's why I got emotional. *Sigh*
But, honestly, that drama is nice. A piece of successful work done =)

Why did I get emotional? It's because of you...
You are queer,
you said that some things you said is not true,
but your expression tells it all.
How can I trust you anymore?

You said that I am your best friend,
is it true?
Did you mean it? The words that you said.

You acted that way whenever you're with you-know-who,
you ignored my existence,
you even not remembered it.

Yet you still carry on as usual like nothing,
but there's someone who felt it,
and that's the person whom existence is not important.

I am happy with my buddy,
always would and always will,
bet you don't even got jealous,
you got yours too after all.

We're like BFFs on the surface,
actually we're not,
we both know we're just faking it,
to live through this a year and a half.

I had not once, but many times fell into that relationship trap.
To tell you the truth,
not anymore.

Hate,
LianQing aka daughter of Ares

1 comment: