因为你我又回到原来的我。
我以为认识了你,我可以不必回到以前。
我错了。
你的影响力太大了,我无法自拔。
谷也跌得很深了。
"How do you want me to use that nickname again?"
"I just can't..."
"你会的,慢慢习惯啦!"
"我们人总是要学会习惯和改变的。"
"Don't gimme that shit okay? I am not gonna change it and I WON'T!"
"是啦!我知道你根本不能也不可能去改变或习惯。
唉......都不知要如何帮到你。"
"It is okay, you don't have to. It's none of your business anyway."
"I'll figure out myself."
"And then she didn't even bother to use that nickname again, why?"
"I just can't bring myself up to ask her."
"难道你就要这么忧郁下去吗?不可能一辈子都这么样吧?"
"Well, I will remind myself to watch first before I go any deeper next time.
Or, may be in the future." *Smirk*
"你gila啊!"
"Nope, I am hundred percent sure of that. People come and go in our lives.
Even your best friends will somehow betray you one day."
"It is only the matter of time."
"......"
"Speechless? Yeah, you better be." *Laughing out loud*
"天啊!怪人一个。"
You can have many best friends in life. Don't care they speak of different languages.
I was just the wrong people appeared at the wrong time in your life, that's all.
Call it a break, will ya?
No comments:
Post a Comment