6.45am
Woke up, brush teeth, had a bath, ate breakfast.
7.45am
Walk to friend's house.
p/s: This friend introduced me this job. Working hours: 8.30am - 5.30pm
I was so excited.
Y'all must be wondering what kind of job I was doing. It is paper-shredding job. Easy thing =D
All I have to do is take out the staplers and put the papers into the paper-shredding machine, the machine will do the rest. Piece of cake!~ Only, the pay is too low for me, I expected to be 80bucks or may be 70bucks but when the manager said 50bucks, I got a shock. I have no choice but to accept because if they never hire me, I do not have work. Am I correct? Yep.
All the time I was shredding but my mine flew somewhere else.
I kept on thinking about when can I go out for movie again; when can I go out for shopping again....bla bla bla..
There's no focusing on my works. I worked at a speed of a snail@_@
I miss my life before, I miss the friend who accompanied me always for movies and shoppings. Now that she's left for study, and I haven't have the slightest idea of where I'd be heading, my life is so boring.
I cannot focus. I do not have aims. I do not know what I should do. I'm a zombie@_@ A live zombie. *Sigh*
And I even think of routes, bus stations, shopping centres at Kuala Lumpur. Of where tos, places that can go. Just to accompany you. Will ask you by that time. I so lifeless@_@
Problems are still problems. I must face it and overcome it.
Peace and Love,
LianQing aka Daughter of Ares
No comments:
Post a Comment