I need you to pay full attention
I want you to take care
I want you to be careful
I wanted a lot! You know that?
Of course you don't because I never tell.
I worried a lot.
I tried to advised but failed.
I wanted to help but failed.
Who can help you?
You are the only one that can help yourself, my dear friend.
Whatever I tried, I am tired of it.
Because you never listen!
I know the stuffs that asked to be done are frustrating.
That's life. Everybody will have to been through that.
You cannot expect to be free all day.
It's not typical high school anymore.
Stay focus. Keep on the right track.
Do not disappoint me. *Head down*
I had never got used to what I think you had got used to.
I am never that kind of person because I do not like changing.
I like to stick to my old self. The person that's always been fun, cheer and happy.
Now, I hope I still am.
No comments:
Post a Comment