Monday, August 6, 2012

A sad moment

Got home at 8o'clock just in time to watch the battle between Lee Chong Wei and Lin Dan. The moment was nervous and unsettling. Sad to say that Dato Lee had lost in the game and got a Silver medal instead. He was so disappointed and sat on the floor the moment he lost to Lin Dan and that stupid idiot kept on showing off! Gosh! To me, Dato Lee did fabulously! Congrats to you even though you did not win the Gold medal, Dato Lee.
I salute you!

Push that aside, I went out with my bestie today. Oh, after so long... I have finally had a chance to go out with her again. She had went to college and does not have time for friends whenever she came back on weekends because her parents miss her so much and wanted her to accompany them. This is a fact though, all parents will be the same, which parent doesn't, right? You know, I was so thrilled that I got to see her again. I mean, who wouldn't when it is about meeting your best friend forever? And the feeling was so pleasant and calm and...oh, I do not even know how to describe it using words.

We went to Mahkota Parade's Popular Book Store to shop and I got myself Fate/Zero Season 2! I am so excited to watch it tomorrow after my driving test. That reminds me@_@ Fingers crossed!


My favourite anime of all time!

It's a card which you can use it as a bookmark =)

And finally...

Best Friends Forever! Cheer!

No comments:

Post a Comment