"Thousands of miles away in Cairo, the Egyptian government decides pigs are the source of disease..."
"At the viral level, influenza is an awfully sloppy microbe that is in a constant state of mutation and evolution...."
...
Newspapers,televisions and even radios had reported this Virus spreading since May 7,2009 or earlier(I'm not sure 'bout that). At first, everybody thought that it's just another type of virus or flu that the docs will do-the-rest-thingy, but they were wrong! All of a sudden, bam! This virus had transformed into a deadly one, just like SARS spread in the year 2004. Now, everyone's worry. Gotta wear mask every where they go; wash hands after and before eating,etc etc.. The good news is: AH1N1 hasn't arrive in Batu Berendam yet, 'til yesterday....It had finally 'visited' my school...
"Wei, do you know that our school got a few students and teachers were sick after they came back from the JPA3's camp?"
"No, I dunno. How do you know?"
"Teacher told me. They were suspected of getting H1N1, you know?"
"Huh? Why is that? And how?"
"How do I know?"
"Will our school close down?"
"Maybe. Because if there's more than 5 people are suspected, then the school's closing down."
"How now?"
"Mana gua tahu?"
.....
Yesterday's conversation with a few friends. I had a mix feeling inside of me, say happy, I'm not that happy; say sad, not that sad too. So where am I? In the middle of excited,sad and happyXD
You know what? There's good news and bad news here.
Good news is:
1.There's really somebody from my school positve of H1N1.
2.School's gonna close down for a week to do some cleaning.
Bad news is:
1. 3 people positive H1N1, 30 suspected!
2. I'm afraid that I too got infected by this stupid virus.
3. School quarantined doesn't mean we can relax,it means that no going out, no tuition and no shopping.
So, I gotta stay at home stare at the walls^^
What's my mood now?
Happy- School closed for a week to do some cleaning.
Sad- July test hasn't over yet
Excited-? I dunno what I excited for-.-
By the way, I had strange kind of feeling that yesterday was like a movie or something. I assume that you guys had watched Resident Evil before, and yesterday's scene was just like the movie! Funny isn't it? Lol.
News Reporter:
"A virus has escaped in a secret facility called The Hive, turning the staff into hungry zombies and releasing the mutated Lab "Animals" that they were studying."
"And now it had affected Raccoon City in midnight..."
Behind the reporter, there's chaos,everyone run like hell.
"Save yourselves!"
"Run for your life!"
But,there's no use, no help, no cure, no vaccine. Not a thing!
Too dramatic I am.*Laugh*
Besides Resident Evil, there's another movie like it: Titanic.
Everybody was not allowed to go home as scheduled yesterday. We were ordered to go to the hall for a brief talk about H1N1, after reaching in front of the hall, there were many students and teachers already.And everyone's expression was like very scared,especially the teachers'.In the movie Titanic, while the ship' sinking, the expressions of the people's face was just like yesterday the teachers' face. Lol.
And, so after the talk, the doctor who came to our school had declared that the school had been quarantined since yesterday 'till August the 3rd 2009. Woo-hoo!
I'd heard that some of my friends were coughing and had slight fever, I dunno how to help but all I do is Hope you guys get better fast and drink lots of water.
~Take Care~
Patrick
No comments:
Post a Comment