Saturday, July 18, 2009

Today's my younger sister's birthday.Her 14th birthday to be exact. Woke up early in the morning, had a bath and went out. Goin' Dataran Pahlawan to celebrate her b'day.
Actually, today's another friend's b'day too! The name's Mei Yen, smart girl studying in St. David Form 5, first class. She's one of my bes friend but disappoints me sometimes^^ Still are friends..Haha!!
I went with my sis to DP first, then 'bout 5p.m., went MBO Cinema with Mian and friends to watch Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince. Wanna know who the half-blood prince? Let me tell you then,is Professor Snape.
Unfortunately, this show turned out to be boring.
My advise: Dun waste your money to go and watch,or because you wanna see Daniel Radcliffe's face!?

"Gosh,will you stop it already!"
"Yeah,enough with the:"Oh my god! Daniel's hot!" thing..."
"Oops, sorry. I think I'm too excited!" *Shriek*
"I wonder why you're one of my friend-.-"
"Why not?"
"Because you're nuts!"
"I'm not."
"Yes you are!"
"Ok, guys. Just cut it out. Let her be, alright."
"Thanks, so sweet of you."
"Don't thank me yet, I'm not on our side." *Laughing*
"Fine, then..."
....
(Just a small part of dialouge I think some people will have if their friends went nuts^^)


Come back,

I got nothing much to say, no idea too.
Iwas not feeling well since yesterday, but still went singing. Now, my throat's 'aching'^^
It's ok, though, will drink lots of water to prevent it got worst.

Oh yeah, almost forget somethin', I had a new friend today, her name's Sze Ying(think I din spelt wrong your nameXP)
I reached home 'bout 10.30p.m. Took a bath and now, I'm sitting here.....goin' to end my story.

Goin' inXD

We're singing.

Boys photo

Girls photo

Their cake.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mei Yen!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Fei Po!!

Good nite

No comments:

Post a Comment