Monday, October 12, 2009

THE FINAL ENTRIES....

PHOEBE

So much has happened over the past eight years, so much has been gained and lost....In some ways I felt like my life was just beginning...and it was. For, though I had loved before, I'd never known love until I met Coop....A man with whom I shared the special little girl I had long ago foreseen but thought I might never have, along with two other special little girls I had not foreseen, who all taught me much about life, not the least of which was...forgiveness. And all along, I kept trying to help people, though not just with advice...but with love, thanks to Coop. . .


PAIGE

. . .Phoebe has become somewhat of an expert on the subject.... As for me, life without demons opened up similar avenues. Henry continued to help people, of course­­­­­­­­­­̶­­­­­­­̶­­­­­­­̶­­­­­­­̶­­­­­­­̶­­­­­­­̶­­—even if they didn't necessarily want to be helped­­—while still helping me with the twins and Junior...which allowed me the time to finally embrace my inner Whitelighter and help the next generation of witches come into their own. . .


PIPER

­­—so that Paige could pass on all that she'd learned, not just to her own children or to mine or to Phoebe's, but to all the future witches and Whitelighters-to-be...which was important because there was a gap between when we were doing the fighting and when our kids would take over....
Allowing me time to go back to my roots and cook something other than potions for once...and then sell P3 and open the restaurant I'd always dreamed of having...As for Leo, after we reclaimed Magic School, he went to teaching...which he continued to do until it was time to retire. And though we certainly had our struggles and heartaches over the years, there's no there's no question in my mind....that our lives have absolutely been Charmed.



"Grandma, grandma, can you repeat again? I love the stories..."
"Not now, dear. Grandma has to rest. Now off you go. Play with your brothers and sisters."
As old Piper going up the stairs,she concludes,
. . . ."And though we certainly had our struggles and heartaches over the years,we're a family of survivors and we will always be, which is why we've truly been Charmed. . ."

I love this show 'til I cannot stop my tears from coming out of my eyes...sounds ridiculousXD


LianQing

No comments:

Post a Comment