And so, the first week of my school life after the recent school holiday had over peacefully... No fights, no quarrelling, and no one dies(touch wood, touch wood)XD
All the trial exam papers had been given back to us except for additional maths paper, the teacher was busy celebrating her Hari Raya, that's why cannot finish our papers. Most of my classmates were EAGER to get back their add maths papers as they got good results(i think)..
Hmmm...Next week we have a test prepared by the Education Department people, again..0.o
They just can't stop having tests and give us a BREAK! Gosh, it's so tiring... While was waitin' for my uncle to fetch me in school this afternoon, i chatted with my friend about this test. Both of us agreed that the school should gives us more exercises and not more exams. I know that, although The Department wanted this test, but the school can give us like an exercise. This is because if school keeps on having tests and exams, then the teachers will have to mark our papers, and therefore, got no sufficient time to guide us in our studies. And because of that, maybe we will slacken in our studies too! The higher level teachers should be more understanding, you want your school to be famous, this is not the right way, dear. We're not machines or robots! We need rest too! I understand that success comes from working hard, if you are lazy, then you do not need to talk about success. But, Mr. Winston Churchill once said, "Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." If you have not failed before, how can you know mistakes and try to amend it? Right, guys?
"Every week's the same, stuck in school is so lame,my parents say that I'm lazy. Tired of being told what to do. The day is too long and I'm holding on 'til I hear the bell ring 'cause that's time when I'm gonna breakout!".... This is what Miley Cyrus sang.(Of course, i had modified it some)
Oh, my birthday's next Wednesday, 7th of October. Finally, i'm goin' to reach 17-year-old... I'm so excited! Lol.. Well, Happy Birthday to myself!
Love ya'll always,
Patrick aka LianQing
No comments:
Post a Comment