Whoa! Take a look at your calendar, the day before yesterday was my birthday, and today's already Friday! As the saying goes:time waits for no men, it's true! As you know, on January, we're like, honeymooning, In a blink of an eye, SPM left 40days 15hours 26minutes and 49seconds! Gosh! Can ya imagine that?
Hmmm...I know time's running like hell. Every Friday i gotta attend Chinese class, 12.30pm to 2.30pm(2Hours), boring...... Today, as usual, i go to the Chinese class. Bla bla bla.....
Teacher's having a meeting on 2.30pm,so he allow us to go back at 2o'clock. Everybody had went back home, left me, Mingshu, Kang Xian and Sing Rou. When the afternoon class students come in, we have to 'move aside' so that they can sit at their own place. As the three of us are busy doin' something, Mingshu who is drinking water suddenly move away from where i am sitting, at first i thought that it's another bee or something, but then i realize that the afternoon session students are chasing a lizard out from one of the desks.
"Hehehe..."
"What happen, Mingshu?"
"Lizard.",cried Mingshu.
"Huh! What!? Where?",shrieked Sing Rou.
"There,there..",Mingshu pointed to where they're hitting the desk.
"Ah!!!! Don't want lah! I'm scared!"
"Lian Qing, can you help me to bring my bag to me?", said Mingshu.
Laughing out loud, I took her bag and bottle to her.
Sing Rou:"Ah! Where's the lizard? Don't let it come any where near to me leh!"
Kang Xian:"I see her like that i also feel like wanna jump..."
Mingshu:"I'm going out."(Smiling)
Sing Rou:"Ya'll will never know what i had been through..."
Me:"Haha! I had stepped on a lizard before."
Mingshu:"Lian Qing,you wanna go now?"
Me:"Ya, sure. Hold on, let me grab my bag. See ya, guys.XD"
I don't understand why they are scared of the lil' lizard@_@
Nevermind, as long as you don't kill it i will very much appreciate that^^
Be brave, although that thing is disgusting or something...Lol...
With much love,
Lian Qing
No comments:
Post a Comment