Monday, July 30, 2012

Worst July Ever

Regretted of putting Moody July instead of Worst July. I do not expect this July to be so unlucky! Pressure at work; the unfairness at home; the tension feeling of taking my P driving license. I failed everything! Can you believe that? I am not the bad ones but count as the moderate ones. But how could I fail?! My mind kept on replaying the images of how I could fail@_@
I just can't accept it! Gosh!

And then there's loads of house chores for me to do instead of breaking them up for all of us. It is so not fair! Why am I the only one should do all those house chores? Others are old enough to help too! It is not about she has to study or what. It is about having my own private time. After started working, again, it took almost half a day of mine and then gotta continue those annoying and tiring house chores.. How can I have my own private time?

Life is so not fair...


No comments:

Post a Comment