It's been a long long time since I last wrote my blog using English.
After talking with dad through the phone the other day, I found that my English is slacking off.
God if I knew it earlier, I would have find chance to fix it.
Hope it's not too late@_@
Well then, let's see where'd I left off.
I remembered something all of a sudden.
The moment you said those words out, I knew, it was over.
There's a saying that says like this, when people walk away from you, let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you, and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over. It's true to me as I am no longer lingering on our story.
It's kinda wasted actually. But then, it's too hurt for me.
And now, I am keeping my distance so that everyone will be fine.
Perhaps it was the best solution ever.
I've changed.
I am no longer the old me.
And I am becoming more mature as matters go on.
But still, it's so hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember.
That pain, it's not like planting a knife through my heart.
It's more than that.
People do change sometimes.
But life still goes on.
Daughter of Ares
No comments:
Post a Comment