Saturday, November 17, 2012

Red Lights

The past few weeks or months, perhaps, was excruciating.
I was totally in emotional mood and could not accept anything.
And then suddenly, I got used to it.
It's like I am no longer emotional and could see things clearly.
I spoke up to my friends and sister.
I hang out with them.
I did a lot of things just to forget the past.
And now, I am glad that I'd gone through it.
I am lucky I got friends and sister to back me up.
I wonder how are you holding up?
Perhaps you'd moved on like nothing happened.
Sister told me it was me who started all these.
I can't see it but the bystanders could.
The other observant know what's going on.
I was the one who got blocked from the truth.
Until someone else slap me up.
I am fully awake now.
I see things clearer now.
I am more mature and I will not repeat the same mistakes again.
Although I missed those days much, it wont return again.

I do not sure if we are still besties.
Aren't besties hang out with each other so often?
Like me and my close friends did.
Or your concept of befriending someone is different from mine?

They said no more second chance.
They said not worth it.
They said this and that.
Who should I listen to?
Should I listen to my own heart?
What was I thinking?
I am not sure of myself too...

Friends can be said to "fall in like" with as profound a thud as romantic partners fall in love.
~Letty Cottin Pogrebin
But then came in the parents. They said they were worried. They worried too much.
Am I the one to be blamed?

Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive.  ~Anäis Nin
Friends are relatives you make for yourself.  ~Eustache Deschamps
The best way to mend a broken heart is time and girlfriends.  ~Gwyneth Paltrow

Finding quotes to keep myself up all of a sudden.

After all, I am back to Level Zero.

Daughter of Ares

No comments:

Post a Comment