We agreed to meet up and settle things.
But we never fulfill that promise.
I don't even have the courage to ask you out.
Bet you don't even care. I wish you would have cared.
You used to say you cherish our friendship, do you really mean it?
Do you really appreciate a friend, a bestie like me?
What if the words you said were all but a lie?
They were something that you said just to comfort me.
Just in case I got suspicious?
I want to know the truth.
The ones you said out loud and proven by actions.
I want to be like the past. No worries, just contentment.
Do you still remember the moments when we were together?
Do you still recall what our secrets were?
Do you still reminisce the things that we did?
Do you still reminisce the things that we did?
What is wrong between us exactly?
Which part went wrong?
Could it be fixed?
Perhaps, it takes time.
Or, it can never be fixed.
Daughter of Ares
No comments:
Post a Comment