Hello blogger! It's been a while since I log in to ya, you miss me? Well, to things like you, you sure missed me a lot. But, to person, it's a different story. I had been reminded to forget and forget and forget. I had been told to let go and let go and let go. Things won't be the same as it was then. I have to understand that. While I am walking back-and-fro hesitating and clinging to hope, the subject had apparently moved on. What was all that about? People are forgetting things, and yet, I am still standing at the original place, hoping that you'd come back one day. How many times had I written that I am waiting? I am starting to get tired of it.
Perhaps this ain't a good year for me. Our meeting was a mistake. Our relationship was a huge mistake. I was supposed to cherish my old relationships but then I let it fall off just like that. Tell you what, no more next time!
I will avenge for myself.
I need strength!
Daughter of Ares
No comments:
Post a Comment