Thursday, January 3, 2013

The wrong person

This entry should be posted yesterday but then I reached home too late and therefore I decided to write it today.

Borrowed cousin's car and went to some place that can online, faster internet she said. I am confused why I wanted to offer myself in the first place as I have unlimited internet access at home@_@ I still don't understand until now...
So we went for online and I sat there read my novels and did some readings on the internet. It was something like solving mysteries but in a scary and not-logical way. Interesting questions they had there. Gonna continue it after finish blogging =)

Had dinner with cousin and the other friends at 8pm. Everything went well during dinner, only some minor uneasiness from me. But I was getting used to it, that's okay. A friend of mine suddenly suggested to catch a late night movie at Dataran Pahlawan which was near to where we were having dinner that night. All of us knew that Sab was like Cinderella, she had curfews and could not reach home late, late as in 11 something late, perhaps? Guessed so...
But then they tried to persuade her, persuade her to ask her parents and gave all sorts of funny ideas on how to inform her parents. I laughed at some of the funny jokes they said, but then the laugh was not from the heart, it's not true, it was something not sincere. As you know she can't be home late, she had curfews, as a good friend, we shouldn't prompt her into going for late night movies or joined us for some late night activities, but then we did. We wanted her to join and left her no choice. To tell you the truth, I do not wish myself to be in that 'we', I wanted out of these. I wanted her to be back before she was grounded or something. I do not want her parents to think that I am the one bad friend that mislead their precious daughter all these while. The decisions was all on herself, she wanted to be with us, so, no matter how I wished her to go home, she wouldn't listen to me.

I really do not want any of these. I wanna be simple, I hate to be misunderstood, I hate to be the bad friend. I hate to be everything! I told myself to be serious, to be one person that was not the past me. To show to people that I am not a kiddo anymore. Especially her. What happened in the theater, I do not wish to speak any of it. I was heartbroken. I could not care more any longer. Perhaps if I let things flow by itself, it'll turn out better than I expected. Hope so...

The new year came with an end to a friendship. A mistake. Stupidity.
The new year I will be stronger than the past. A faith. Believe.

Hope,
Daughter of Ares

No comments:

Post a Comment