Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sunday

All these while, I thought I am someone important. I was wrong.
I am actually an annoying friend who irritates you, aren't I? I didn't know I am so annoying. For this, I apologize. I will not bother you further more and will not act like a kid in front of you anymore. Perhaps, I will be more serious if that's what you want. Now only I know the very huge difference between me and the others. A friend once said, do not bother what others think of you, just be yourself, if you change because you wanted to fit in, then what's the purpose of you living? Yes, I think she's right. I will not change what defines me. And I will bring this personalities to continue living. I am sorry to say that I will not display my true self in front of you anymore, it's not worth it. It was a past, something that should lock up inside of me long ago. I do not understand why I am so stupid that I still wanted to blindly believe in miracles? It won't happen in my case. I thought I knew you well, the fact is, I do not know you at all. Pity, isn't it?

原来我没有你偶像那么重要。
原来答应过的事可因为看偶像的新闻而忘记。
原来我是那么的天真,被骗了都不知道。
期待了很久,却是一场空。
昔日美好的时光已不复在,
往事只能回味…

Daughter of Ares

No comments:

Post a Comment