Friday, February 22, 2013

Bathe in the moment

Dad called to check on me at about ten something just now. He asked if I managed to go to class that day. Of course I did! And then we talked a while, update on life. I had lost contact with my family for 5 days or so. I do not want to call back to check on things, I was afraid that my tears would not listen to me again. I am so a failure. But then I did miss them a lot. Those feelings. When you are at home, you dislike them, you wanted to go out, to be free from their grasp, but then, when you are alone outside without your family, you started to miss them. You started to miss the days when you are together with them. It's the same as when you are with your besties. You'd appreciate the moments when y'all are together. You'd cherish it. Reminiscing the past. Once they're gone, it won't come back. Family is the best part in your life. No matter how far you are away from them, you will always know that there's still people waiting for you to get back. Supporting you always. That's what families are for=)

And now that I know, I love my family!

Cheers!

Daughter of Ares

No comments:

Post a Comment