In Chinese we call it年初二, this is times where we visit maternal side relatives, so did I. This year was livelier~ Second and fourth aunt came back from Kuala Pilah and Balakong respectively and we gathered at my grandma's, that will be the place for our gathering. After some chit-chat we went to few places to visit. Mom's side cousins are too many, until I do not know who's who. *Laughing out loud* But then I did enjoyed it much as those people could only be seen once a year. And then there's angpaos given by the elders. *Smirking*
And then we had a big reunion dinner among mom's brother and sisters and us cousins.
After dinner we headed back to headquarter, that would be my grandma's to continue chit-chat again. Then 4th aunt started blackjack. She's good at gambling. Sure win situationXD
Well, that's almost my day for today.
![]() |
| A photo of me wearing dress@@ |
![]() |
| Gambling time~ |
Daughter of Ares


No comments:
Post a Comment