Sunday, February 10, 2013

Happy Chinese New Year!

Hey-yo, peeps! It's been awhile, again, that I did not update me blog. I admit that I was lazy, but then sometimes I will still update it. So no worries. Today's the first day of CNY, visited my aunt and then I am home all day long. Still waiting for another uncle and family to come over. I wonder how's gonna be like for this year's new year. To tell the truth, I do not have the CNY mood at all@_@ May be because we are growing older as years gone by and do not enjoy that much anymore. Perhaps.. Then there's reunion lunch and dinner yesterday. The same menu every year. *Laughing out loud*

Biao jie came back from Groningen, Netherlands to celebrate CNY in hometown this year, and we're going to have a big reunion dinner tomorrow night. I am so looking forward to it! Exited! And Sab the cartoon called to ask if tomorrow I am available or not. I will try to make time for tomorrow. Tomorrow will be a year since we met at Popular Bookstore. And still keeping in touch well. Cool isn't it? And this is our first CNY together~

I cannot deny that my life did had many interesting stories to uncover. There's still more to go for me to discover.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Daughter of Ares

No comments:

Post a Comment