Friday, April 1, 2011

==

Every time when feel like blogging, I cannot think of a title for it. So, if you guys find that the blog is with a strange title like this one have, do not panic as this means that I do not know what title to put. *Lols*

Well today I had this Chinese Music Class after school at 12pm. The new members are asked to practice for an hour and then the old members will continue the next one hour.So while we were packing and keeping all the stuffs, one of the new members who plays Yang-Qin asked her senior whether to use which Yang-Qin, then this girl was like,never mind, which one y'all left there I'll just use it (so rude). Then this senior's friends used a harsh tone to order the juniors to leave their senior the new Yang-Qin. How sweat is that? I was like, oh my Zeus, you think what we are man,dogs? Or bitches? I think the real bitches are y'all. So rude and no manners. Besides, I am the eldest in the whole class. We are now still new to our own music instrument, don't treat us like shits. Remember, you girls was, too once a junior before, so lets think about others okay? There will always be new things waiting for us to discover and learn. The best way is to be contented, mindful and modest. Then you will be accepted by many.

That was one incident. Another thing was he was absent for the past two days and appeared today. At first I thought that he absent because he was afraid to come to school as that slimy witch let the cat out of the bag. Luckily, it was not, he was sick. I wanted to text him and ask for his conditions but had no guts. *Sweat==* Then he was not trying to talk to me anymore in schoolT.T That was what I noticed just now although he did talk to me first. But I can feel that there's a barrier between the two of us now. So, is it the end of our friendship?...
To be continue...

Depressed,
Young aka LianQing

No comments:

Post a Comment