I had Maths T tuition last night. We have only four person in that class (the smaller the better^^) So a friend of mine stayed back in school to study then he'll walk to tuition. By the way, the tuition starts at 7pm. Among the four, 3 of us stay in the same
taman, means my this friend who stayed back is not going home. That's left me and the other girl. I do not quite like her attitude and characters, she likes to thumb a lift from others whenever she go anywhere except for nobody is going. So, while he was staying back; she didn't have any 'transport' to go for tuition then she remember me@_@ I knew she'd call so I did a little of something to stop her from calling me but to no avail! She rode her motorcycle to my house, in front of my house! just to ask me whether can thumb a lift or not! How sweat is that?! I was 'starstruck', thinking why there are people like her? I thought these kind of species no longer exist in our human race>< *Sweat sweat sweat!*
On second thought, why do you eager so much until you could even ride to my house to ask for help? Do not give me excuses which are not concrete enough! Don't think that I do not know you are famous of your lame excuses, Missy. No, more like a bi***. You have licence for both of your transports and yet you cannot use it. Why is that so? Parents don't allow? I heard your parents are going to buy you a car, why not ask them to speed up? Don't tell me you learn those licences for fun, pal, just tell me you are LAZY to use it! I despise people and the likes of you! I beg you on my knees....please change your behavior. It is for your own good.
F*** off!
Damn you,
LianQing aka daughter of Ares
No comments:
Post a Comment