Thursday, April 28, 2011

What I always wanted

Well, I had always wanted a group of my own friends to chit chat together as I am not the kind of person who can sit still (I am hyperactive^^), unless you found me in a bad mood or lost in my own thinking. Then, I thought if I can have a bunch of friends, I won't get bored because I have many friends that I can talk to. Now, I was wrong. You MUST have your own group of friends if not you will regret. I am now that I realized it. I regretted for not realizing my own group of friends. Luckily I found mine. It's always good to have them around to talk to.

Spill out your emotions whenever you want to because they will listen to you without showing the are-you-done-yet face.
Chat whatever gossip you can dig up because they will have the same thing to tell you.
You will not feel awkward because they accept you the way you are.
They will be in the same frequency as you are.
They will always support you no matter what.

That is what I found during our Chess Club meeting. With them, I do not need to hide. I just feel happy, that's all. Thank you for being there in my down times, I really appreciate that. I do not use people and hurt their feelings. That is so not me.

[A true friend unbosoms freely, advises justly, assists readily, adventures boldly, takes all patiently, defends courageously, and continues a friend unchangeably. ]
~William Penn

Love,
LianQing aka Daughter of Ares

No comments:

Post a Comment