I know you are smarter, so what?
I know you are in the first class, so what?
I know both of your parents are teachers, so what?
I know you have more cars than me, so what?
You are just another person that i despise...
Do you know that your words had offended me although I am not sure those words you said are true or not or may be just joking around. But deep down in my heart I know that those words are true. I know that because I know you long enough to understand your pattern. Don't you know the way I treat friends? I am always the one being used by others and not even said a word (although that hurts). I am true to each and every friend I know and will always try my best to help. Not say because one never come for tuition then I go sit with other friends. How could you said that? Who do you think I am huh? Sometimes you just gotta use your brain to analyze first then said out the words and not just spill out without even think of the consequences.
Okay, let's just say you were joking about that but why you have to add 'that is why...' into that conversations? 'That's why I do not like to sit with this kind of friend.' I know you do not like me this type of 'friend' and I felt the same way to you too! Since you need to consider each and every one of you friends in tuition, why not find somewhere that can sit long rows so that every friend is along side with you? Then you can sit with all your friends. 'Wow, how nice is that?' Problem is, whole class 40 plus students are all your friends, how are you going to find tuition centers with long rows that can fit all of them? That is the problem when you never use the brain to process then speak out. Although may be it was one of your opinions...
What is so strange of me sitting in the front rows? I need a friend to discuss the questions with if not how can I understand what teacher is talking about? Since she was not here so I go somewhere else, did that got on your nerves? How sweat is that? I have many friends and I treat them equally that is why I do not feel ashame when I was sitting with them because I blend in perfectly with everyone. Since my this friend has no partner when she first came in, so I have to sit with her in order to discuss questions with her, that is call communicating, Missy. I do not worry about other friends because I know they found their own partners. Since everyone has a partner then I consider my job is done. And not because she is not present I 'jump' to other place!
Better watch out of your mouth next time, gal!
You treat the teachers rudely,
you treat your friends unevenly,
you make friends by seeing their backgrounds, etc...
all in all, I know you are not fit to become a noble person as they require good quality attitudes. Sorry, you flunk them all@_@
If you still stick with your old attitude, you will suffer.
Please change it and make this world a better place.
[Peace and joy]
"He that who live in peace and at ease must not speak all he knows or all he sees."
Benjamin Franklin
Faith, Love, Peace.
Peace,
LianQing aka daughter of Ares
wow.. What had happened sis?
ReplyDelete