More and more annoying things coming up as I grow older and older. It is simply annoying. Tonnes of things gotta settle before enrolling into a local university. Certs, photocopied identity cards, etc...so much to do in such a little time. Sometimes, I felt like running away from all these annoying stuffs. Run to a place where there are no worries, no suspicions, no guessing going on. Let me lead a simple and carefree life. May I?
Stressed out these days, with no one to turn to. Not even my bff. I have my own life, she has hers too. Can't depend on her 24/7! No! Plus, she does not have to attend to me 24/7 too. Although I admit that I got frustrated whenever there's no replies from her. It'll ruin my whole day. I got worried easily and worried too much@_@ I am so not me. What had happen to me? I do not depressed that easily. Before I started working, I am a very carefree girl; after I started to work, I became sentimental@_@
My point of view towards sentimental:
-an old lady sitting on a rocking-chair
-a poet in deep thoughts
-a guy waiting for his right lady
-a me got emo-ed all day!
What the hell? *Laugh out loud*
And with those annoying and troublesome university stuffs that I have to settle, I became more and more hot-temple. I get angry fast. I get bored fast. I am so lame! I hate it when dad and mom kept on asking the same questions which I hell do not know how to answer@_@ I hate it when they kept on repeating their same questions almost everyday. I just hate it... Damn! This university intake thing is making me mad and they kept on urging me to speed up my process. How to? How can? I have to work from 2pm to 6pm every weekdays! I have only morning period to do all these annoying stuffs! I am not superwoman. I do not know everything! Please stop asking questions which I do not know how to answer. Please stop bothering me...
When can all these annoying stuffs ended?
Even writing diaries in the middle of the night can't help now.
Daughter of Ares
No comments:
Post a Comment