Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Some kind of fate...

Well, it's been a while since I had stopped using English blogging. Miss the days when I was using it. Perhaps I shall use it back. So, welcome back=D

Um, the university choices came out last Friday and it turned out to be happiness and sadness for everyone, me either! I got the course I longed for but got the university I wouldn't hope for@_@ It was my first choice actually. You might said that I am acting not contentedly. Yes, I admit that I am not contented, I blamed myself for choosing such university without thinking twice. I blamed the government for not choosing the right university for me. The ones I wanted. The ones which are nearer. Too bad it's too late for all these dramas. It'll just make me like a biatch. *Laugh out loud*

I still can not convince myself that I got that university. What I wanted was a nearer university, that's it, simple as that. Why can't I get it? You see, the part of me which is not being contented again@_@ I am sorry for acting this way. It's just me. After knowing the result, I am not being myself. I got irritated easily; I got annoyed easily; I got bored fast; I am behaving in such a way that I don't even realize myself. I got depressed. I emo-ed.. But I have no one to turn to. Nobody will understands it. Not even my closest friend. I guess I could use a little more of time to suit myself, to get back on track. I thought that I had recovered from the emo-ness when you left. I was wrong. I am not actually. I got a second wave== Worsen... I am suffering. In front of friends and family, I got no choice but to put on a mask. So that no one will realize. I do not know myself now. How could I?

Life is not a bed of roses. You can't expect the way you wanted always. There will be changes all the time. And life isn't fair always. Only you yourself can help yourself.

Daughter of Ares

No comments:

Post a Comment