Saturday, July 21, 2012

Moody July

Got very depressed after knowing university results. They said it was a bad-luck day, they called it The Black Friday because it was July 13th, and it was a Friday. *Lol!* Well, it's not that bad luck for me. I was overreacting. I got jealous people got nearer universities instead of me. Sometimes, I thought that it's best for me to stay further. Away from my miseries; away from what I dear the most. Perhaps, there will be a brand new me after 4years. Who wouldn't? There'll be changes. Sure is.

Um...since THAT incident. Someone got tired of people who break promises. Someone hated it much. No matter who's the person. Since someone do not like it that much, that someone would not follow this pathway. Someone will always be extra careful when comes to making choices and decisions. And so, I really hope nothing will happen to that someone@_@ Well, what to do. *Sigh*
Like I said, life is not a bed of roses, there's highs and lows. People come and go in your life. You cannot do anything to stop them. Unless they truly heart you. This is me talking when I am still a free person. Every thing will changed when I started my university life. I wonder if by that time, will we still have time for each other? Seeing that now had gone off the track. I am the one who is still supporting the unseen pillar between us. And honestly, I am getting tired of supporting it. But I do not want it to crumble, what should I do? There's no other pillars supporting it. How?

Thinking too much will only brings you sorrow.
I used to get emotional a lot.
Then and now.
I thought after I worked, I became tougher.
I was wrong, about it, again@_@
Damn!

Daughter of Ares.

No comments:

Post a Comment