After a few days of hesitating, I decided to cut my hair short! For what reason? Well, first of all, I found that my hair is falling off quickly, they said long hairs have this problems. Second, I have dandruff suddenly@_@ Which I do not have last time. Third, my hair was like showing its tantrum by curling strangely@_@ Finally, I wanna try the last time of short hair!~
I did not tell anyone, but I do tell Sab, the best friend I assume. Obviously, no one wants me to have short hair. *Laugh out loud*
I wonder what are the expressions of my friends when they see my hair=)
Can't wait.
Most of the time, how I wish I could just personal messaged you to just talk all the nonsense that I could think of whenever I am online. That was what I used to do. What will you think of me now if I am doing that on ya? I do not know what am I thinking sometimes, I am confused. I don't really understand how things go.
I wanna know everything. But I do not know where's the problem@_@ Or how should I ask.
Does it ever matter to me? Yes.
People do change.
Daughter of Ares
No comments:
Post a Comment