As I decided not to decorate my blog with emotional feelings and those lousy stuffs that do not suit my personality. I am trying and practicing to be a cheerful and strong person. I will not regret, I don't care if you ignored me or anything. What I care about now is myself. There's some good and bad about friendship and bffs. I once thought it as a fairy tale, something special that seen-on-tv and been there, done that. Too bad that hope had crushed right in front of me. What am I gonna do? The only way is to be strong, make more new friends perhaps? No, I will not do that again. Even if I have classmates or group mates or course mates, I will cooperate with them in that period of time and then that's it. No further reactions. As for the old friends, I will be careful to choose who are the right ones and who are not. I will find the right ones in the future, this time for real!
To the new beginning=)
Cheerful, happy-go-lucky, tough.
By the way, because of Justin Bieber aka Yee Ling I am addicted of seeing this guy every now and then.
He has this looks like the other guy I loveXD
Here's a photo of him.
![]() |
| See see! OMG, he's so hawt!~ |
Night peeps!
Daughter of Ares

No comments:
Post a Comment