The Mayan Calender said that 21/12/12 is the end of the world. And the whole world believes in it. They even had a movie about the end of the world. If what the calender said was true, today is the end of the world. How would it be like? The increase of temperature? The big flood? Tsunami? It's hard to imagine as we have not been through this disaster before. Yet, I strongly trust that the world is not gonna end tonight or perhaps in another 100 years. Don't ask me why, just believe it. *Laugh out loud*
I used to create speechless stories while I wrote my blog during high schools. Not anymore after I found that it's stupid enough@_@
And I used to writing my blog using English. For some reason, I started using Chinese, it's mother tongue duh! It is easier to express feelings using Chinese if you are a Chinese. As for those bananas, then it's better using back English.
Just realized that as days past, we moved on with our own lives like we haven't met before.
The past had been erased. You moved on while I still hold on to that tiny little hope of mine. Hoping that you'd be back one day, and everything will be just like last time. The truth is, there's no turning back, things have changed, people change, according to their situations. It's in human nature.
You had your dreams, I had mine.
You had your fears, I was fine.
It showed me what I couldn't find.
When two different worlds collide.
I am still me.
But you are different.
People do change.
Daughter of Ares
No comments:
Post a Comment