Facebook is full of new year approaching thingie, I admit that it's quite annoying. Let's say I have 700 friends, 700 of them posted a new year wish, this means that I have 700 notifications regarding new year wishes. God! Even now I can't stand it, imagine 700 posts@_@
Feels like I am still an Upper 6 student at Munshi yesterday and was struggling to ace my STPM. And it so happen that yesterday was the last day of my paper.
Feels like I am still working as a part-timer at Popular Bookstore and was enjoying my life after finding my new bff.
Everything seems like just yesterday...
In reality, it's the last day of 2012.
Time flies. And it's fast. Like the speed of light.
There's happiness, sadness, heartache, love, crush, depressed, emotional in this year. What did I do in this 2012 besides wasting my life? Still wasting my life@_@
I used to stand so tall,
I used to be so strong.
What changes me, I don't know. All I want now is that the old me. The strong and tall me!
Can I do that in the new year?
Hope.
Love.
Peace.
Daughter of Ares
No comments:
Post a Comment