Tuesday, March 23, 2010

First time outing with classmates^^

"LianQing,you wanna go for a movie tomorrow?"
"Yeah? I want Alice!"
"Haha,okay."
"But I got no transport..."
"Don't worry 'bout transport."
"Or you wanna go sing?"
"Karaoke? No problem, I can=)"
"Ok, I'll plan then let ya know soon."
"Thanks,see ya!"

So, this was a conversation between me and my friend.
"Okay,we're going to Dataran Pahlawan as planned at 1.30pm"
"Alright,thank you."

1.30pm
*Honk Honk*

Oh,they're here. *Wear socks, wear shoes, lock the gate*
"Hello everyone!"
"Hi!"
"So, what movie are we watching?"
"Um,dunno@_@ We decide what to watch when we reach there."
"Sure."

...

"Alamak,all movies start at 3 something=="
"How?"
"Yaloh,what to watch?"
"Watch JUST ANOTHER PANDORA'S BOX then."
"Okay, so we go buy ticket."

*On the way to the ticket counter...*

"Eh, wait wait,come back."
"Huh? Aiya..."
"I thought of going for karaoke. Don't y'all feel boring? Always watch movie?"
"Lol. You're right."
"So, let's sing then."

*At The Jetty...*

"Hey,I haven't come to this place before."
"Now you came."
"Yeah! Haha!"
"Let's enjoy ourselves!"

*3 Hours later...*

"Wow! That was fun.I love it!"
"Yeah,me too."
"Hope to hang out again with you guys."
"Not a problem."
"If we have a transport and someone who's willing to fetch us all."
"Ya ya.. Haha!"
"Bye!"
"Bye bye,see you soon!"

This happened this afternoon and evening. There were 5 of us: Boon Xian,Carine,Me,Ting Jie and Jian Huang.

+Special thanks to Boon Xian-our kind driver who drove us there and drove us back+

Love,
Patrick aka LianQing

No comments:

Post a Comment