Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Nothingness...==

Many days had past and I just couldn't find a right activity to continue my life... All I know is boring, and boring, then another boring, another boring!
What to do, I'm jobless...(Actually dad doesn't want me to work, and I got no idea why==)
I'm activity-less and I'm plan-less-.-''

Luckily, this use-cigarette box-to-fold-a-dog art kept me busy. Listening to my MP4 and fold it and I kinda like Miley's song—Dream. Some of her songs always activate my thinking mode. Most of her songs' lyrics are beautiful and meaningful, I dunno whether y'all notice or not? Let's not think 'bout the love-theme, change the angle to friendship-theme. Then you'll enjoy her songs, I can ensure you that. Well, different people have different thinkings, may be he'll think that:yuck, Miley sucks. Or may be she'll think: She's good. That's my conclusion=)

LianQing aka Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment