Thursday, March 25, 2010

Tagged by Penny

Where is your cell phone.....................At my study table

Your hair........................................Black and short

Your father....................................He got muscles!(Without going to the gym)

Your favorite thing...........................My sarongXD

Your dream last night......................I was with a bunch of NS frens and classmates,got chased by zombies! Shit~

Your favorite drink............................Jasmine +honey

Your dream/goal...............................To become a lawyer

The room you are in...........................Living hall

Your fear........................................Ghosts! And Bad results==

Where do you want to be in 6 years.......San Francisco,California

Muffins..........................................I prefer Kenny Roger's

One of your wish list items....................An European with blue eyes and muscles^^

Where you grew up............................Melaka

The last thing you did..........................Dinner with my family

What are you wearing.........................Independent dunno wat shirt + shorts

Your TV..........................................Philips...err I dunno the size==

Your pets........................................I don't have one

Your computer..................................Samsung flat screen

Your life..........................................Doing nothing at home@_@

Your mood.......................................Not bad

Missing someone................................Hmmm...Quite a number of friends

Your car.........................................I haven't get my licence yet==

Favorite store...................................Popular or any bookshops

Your summer.....................................M'sia no summer==

Your favorite color..............................Blue

When is the last time you laughed............Just^^

Last time you cried..............................The last day in camp

Three people who email me...................Nobody mail these days^^

Three of my favorite foods....................Homemade sushi/sushi,pizza and spagetthi

Three places I would rather be right now....San Francisco,London,United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment