"小青青,I feel very sad because I felt that my NS friends all like had forgotten about me. They didn't contact me anymore,even ___ also doesn't contact me......"
One of my NS friends sent me this message last night and it bother me 'til now. During NS, we're like best friends forever. Sadly, after NS, we no longer contact each other,and I'd be the one who message them just to keep in touch@_@ Still no replies...
At first I thought that may be because they took their SPM results and gotta apply scholarships or something like that made them busy, but then, I knew I was wrong......
"We're home again and back to our own lives. We had our own friends at home, those friends in camp were just temporarily friends." This is what I analyze about these typical after-NS-people==
That's why some of our relationship could not last long. But I'm okay with that, I'll be the annoying one to pull you guys together so that we'll be friends for life!
I apologize now in this hour and in this moment if I'm annoying. I'm not the kind of people who just sit around and wait for others, I just couldn't be one of themXP
Part of Boys Like Girls song, Two Is Better Than One lyric
"I remember what you wore on the first day
You came into my life and I thought hey
you know, this could be something...
So maybe it's true that I can't live without you
And maybe two is better than one
But there's so much time to figure out the best of my life
And you've already got me coming undone
And I'm thinking two is better than one..."
Friends are a bit like lovers, their difference:
Friendship lasts longer,
Friends help whenever one needed help at all costs,
Friends won't betray you,
Friends point out if you're wrong,
Friends forgive whenever one knows they're wrong,
Only a true friend will tell if your face is dirty.
Hope,
Patrick aka LianQing
No comments:
Post a Comment